As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one visionTo Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Job DescriptionBenefits & Compensation Overview:
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to dojoin us.
- Additional perks: Pet Insurance, (EAP) Employee Assistance Program, etc..
- (HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings Account.
- Non-Union (FOIP) Field Operations Incentive Plant.
12 Hr rotating schedulePlant & Community Overview:
Kraft Heinz Tulare Plant was a former Louis Rich Turkey kill site, converted to dairy processing shortly after opening. Originally constructed to produce bulk Parm cheese. Absorbed assets from Visalia cultured plant (Cottage and Sour Cream) in 2007 (former union site).
200 Non Union, tenured workforce.
Ideal proximity to dairy supply, Positioned in key West Coast shipping corridor
Primary Brands/Products Produced
Knudsen & Breakstone Cottage Cheese & Sour Cream, Kraft Ingredient Whey Powder, Kraft Parmesan, Romano, Asiago, and CheddarJob Overview:
Are you ready to join a team that produces quality products that are amongst over 50 household brands in the U.S.? This is a place for you to create your career and bring your appetite for more!
As a Production Technician with Kraft Heinz Tulare, you will be an integral part of our operations, ensuring that a quality product is provided to all our customers and consumers. Your work will directly impact people's lives.Responsibilities & Duties:
- Desire to grow within the plant into higher skilled roles
- Maintain and track quality/ccp documentation, daily and master sanitation of work area and completion of all other duties as required
- Provide coverage so that team members can attend meetings, cross-train and/or work on projects
- Learns multiple jobs as determined by team consensus
- Assist with period cleaning, downtime, TPM, and other production needs, including emergency situations
- Follow all Safety procedures and guidelines
- Communicate and pass down business information
- Follow TAP process to complete training requirements
- Complete failure analysis including root cause and corrective action
- Actively identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist with equipment troubleshooting and support maintenance when needed
- Accountable for the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) standards as outlined in the plant's QRMP accountability document, including the implementation, improvement and ongoing maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned
Location(s)Tulare PlantEqual Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
- Must work in a safe, sanitary and productive manner in accordance to Kraft Heinz GMP's
- Documented job performance work record and attendance record to be reviewed
- Good business participation (eg. Green room, safety, process improvement)
- Good team player; willing to help out; demonstrated ability
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.